Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Brunch

It's Easter today! Ronak and his parents came over and we went out to brunch.

Easter Bunny and the ukulele
Here I am waiting for Ronak. This picture combines my love of the Easter Bunny with my love of masks.

This picture was also taken just before the tragedy of the day: my ukulele broke! I was just playing it, and the neck fell off. I guess that's what happens to $10 ukuleles when you like to stand on them to reach things up high. Mommy wouldn't tape it back for me, but daddy said he'll try to fix it tomorrow.

Then Ronak and his parents came and we went to brunch at West on Centre.

Drawing at the table
Waiting for our food to come out

Easter Bunny at brunch
The Easter Bunny came over from the park to visit us

Phoebe at the booth
Phoebe came too. She slept the whole time.


I had a lot at lunch because the food was so yummy. Easter is a fun holiday!

No comments: