Sunday, March 16, 2008

Phoebe is 1 day old

Ok, Owen here again. I went to visit mommy, daddy and Aki again this afternoon, and here's the update on the last 24 hours.

Room with a view
Turns out the view from their room is even nicer at night

Phoebe and daddy
Last night Phoebe got to sleep with daddy. Something about constant crying. Daddy doesn't look too unhappy though. Maybe I should try this technique.

What a drawing!
When I got there, I set up camp by the window. The light is perfect for my artwork!

Relaxing in Ah Mah's arms
Phoebe set up camp in Ah Mah's arms

What we looking at?
What are you looking at?

Visiting on day 1
It's kind of crowded in this bed

Eyes open
Phoebe doesn't really open her eyes very wide

It's bright in the sun
Maybe because it's so bright. Now, if she only had sunglasses...

Daddy took Ah Mah and me home after dinner, but I'll try to post more again after I visit tomorrow...

1 comment:

Alana Kim Dunn said...

Congratulations guys! Phoebe is adorable, looks just like Owen! I hope you are doing well Nan, rest up in the hospital!