Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Good Friday

Hi, it's Owen again. Phoebe hasn't been up to much in the last day so I decided to update you on how things are going with me.

I am loving my new baby sister. I am also loving having daddy play with me 12 hours a day. I'm not quite sure which I love more right now.

Part of the 12 hours a day has been running errands with daddy. Today we went to the Watertown Mall and bought more diapers. Phoebe poops like 3 times every time she eats, so she goes through diapers like I did.

We saw the Easter Bunny today. He kind of looked like this guy, only dirtier. I was happy to watch him from behind his fence, but I sure didn't want to go up to sit with him, even if he was handing out candy.

Tomorrow mommy wants me to go out to an Easter egg hunt if it's nice enough. And Sunday is Easter! Happy Good Friday!

No comments: