Sunday, January 29, 2006

Descanso Gardens

Today we took another expedition. This time we went out to Descanso Gardens, where mommy and daddy had their first date, got engaged, and got married. I guess they like that place.

I got them to push me around in the stroller, and there was so much to see! I liked the camellias and the Japanese tea house. I got hungry a couple of times, and I discovered that I like eating al fresco.


Mommy and me on the lawn where she got married


I think I need a diaper change here


After diaper change, it was time to eat


And then after eating, it was time to eat again


I'm not sure why people kept saying I was a pretty girl. Clearly, I like blue.

3 comments:

Mrs. Brunostein said...

Owen,

Sounds like you had a great time at the gardens, I went to Huntington gardens and the same thing kept happening to me. Everyone thought that I was a boy, even though I clearly am not. Don't feel bad.

Una

Anonymous said...

In the picture captioned "diaper change", I think you look like your daddy for the first time

Anonymous said...

you and your daddy have the same expression...see daddy's picture on the day before captioned with "floppy baby"