Monday, January 16, 2006

Who do I look like?


Nan, sometime after one month old


Owen, a few days old


Mike, three months old

Too bad we couldn't find photos of daddy when he was even younger to compare with my picture. Anyway, I don't think I look too much like him or mommy. I'm much better looking...

Yesterday daddy was at the hospital on call, and he came home today to be with mommy and me. Last night he slept from 2:30 a.m. to 6:30 a.m., and even though he got up several times, he said that it was easier than it used to be to get up in the middle of the night. I guess he's getting good practice at home.

Still, when daddy's tired, it turns out that it's not too hard to trick him. The other night, I was pretending to be sleeping while he was changing my diaper. When he wasn't looking, I peed all over his sleeve. Too bad I was lying on my side, or I could have got him right in the mouth. I thought he would have learned from last time, but I will have to work on him some more.

When I was last checked at the doctor's office 4 days ago, I was 5 pounds and 5 ounces. Yesterday mommy weighed me, and I'm up to 6 pounds. That's more than two ounces a day! At this rate, I'm finally going to start fitting into some of my clothes.

3 comments:

OakMonster said...

Owen, at first I thought you look like your grandmother Jenny. Now I can see a lot more of your mom in you though. (Sorry, Mike.)

Anonymous said...

Now that we have a picture to compare, Owen looks more like Nan...which was what I originally thought

Also, I now know why Chingy runs so slow...he was a chubby baby

Anonymous said...

I agree - Owen looks like Nan. And I love the blog guys - super cute :)