Monday, January 09, 2006

Home from the hospital

Today was another eventful day in Owen's life. We'll let him tell you about it...
After getting jabbed in the foot yesterday for some blood tests and then getting these clicky, sticky plastic ear muffs put on for some kind of hearing test, I thought today was going to be quieter. Little did I know that mom and dad had some plans that involved the OB, a scalpel, and something below my belly button. I didn't mind so much when they were doing it because they let me suck on some sweet pacifier goo, but now, it stings!

After the cutting thing, mom and dad packed me away and we went out of the hospital to what seems to be my new home. While there's lots more room and stuff here, I'm still trying to make up my mind if I like the new place. Just to test mommy, I decided to pretend that I forgot how to breastfeed just when her milk was making her breasts hurt. She didn't like that.

Right now, I'm ready for bed, but before I go, here's some photos that my dad took of me before we left the hospital...



The camera is so close!


Ichiro means "Number 1!"


Did I just eat or should I eat again?


Ok, let's eat again...


Mom breastfeeding me. No peeking!


Grandma wants to play with me


You cannot resist me

No comments: