Friday, January 13, 2006

Prints

Today Mom and Dad had a project for me to do. They wanted to take an impression of my hands and feet for some reason. So they fed me, made sure I was quiet, and then pressed my hands and feet really hard into this soft rubbery plastic material.

It took them a long time to figure it out, and the fact that, as a newborn, my hands naturally close whenever someone touches my palms didn't make it easy for them. A few of their tries came out with me looking like I had four fingers on each hand and ten toes on each foot.

Finally, I decided that I would help them out, seeing as they're sleep deprived and kind of clumsy. Here are some of the photos that Grandma took while they were doing one of my hands.


What is this, char siu bao?


Good enough, mommy?


Their best effort...

No comments: