Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I'm growing



My dad's mom and dad came from Hawaii a couple of days ago to stay with us and help take care of mommy. They seem to be nice people, except when they're giving me a bath. Here's a picture of my grandma holding me for the first time.

Today because mommy can't drive and daddy was at work, grandpa drove us to the pediatrician. I gained a little more weight. I'm now 6 pounds and 2 ounces now. If you count back to last week Wednesday, when I was 5 pounds and 5 ounces, that's almost a 2 ounce weight gain every day this week. I guess I said that before. Daddy was very proud when mommy told him. All this waking up is worth it. Now, what was I just doing? Oh yeah, it's time to eat again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Owen, my name is Una and I can't wait to meet you. Our parents were in some classes together, when we were still in our moms' bellies. Isn't it great to be out of there finally? I am little older than you, but i think we can still be friends. PS. Congratulations on gaining so much weight!

Anonymous said...

Uh oh, don't gain too much wait otherwise you will be a fat baby like your daddy...

although with all those diapers, I can't believe you still gained some weight. tell you daddy to stop giving you Honey Kettle Chicken

Anonymous said...

Hmm... good boy Owen. I am glad to hear your weight have passed the gaining. Congratulations.