Saturday, January 14, 2006

In and Outs

An update from Owen about his talents:
Now that I have this feeding thing down, I've been eating quite a bit. Every time I feed though, I have a little problem--I poop. I poop quite a lot. I would say that mommy and daddy have been changing diapers at least once or twice every time I eat, sometimes three or four times. As a result of this, mommy and daddy have been talking about how many diapers I've been going through. Here's about a day or two's worth of diapers. Yesterday, I pooped 17 times. Yum!

Also, I am beginning to take control of the feeding schedule. Mommy and daddy were feeding me every three hours, but tonight I'm going to stay up and eat every half an hour to hour. In the last few hours I've eaten three times. I don't think they're very happy about it, especially since daddy has to be on call tomorrow night in the hospital. Oh well, I have to grow! And I'm sure that daddy will get plenty of sleep at the hospital. Now... time for more food!

1 comment:

OakMonster said...

You sure that baby doesn't have a bad pipe in the plumbing?

;-)