Saturday, January 28, 2006

Saturday out

Since it was a nice day today and Daddy had his first day off in 10 days, we went out for a walk on the beach. At least that's what they told me afterwards since I was passed out the whole time. Mommy tried to show me all the little doggies on the boardwalk, but I was too comfortable to notice. I wish I had been awake to see the cute fluffy puppies. But I'm glad I was asleep when we walked by the big guy in the American flag Speedo.

Tonight we went to Grandma's house for Chinese New Year's dinner. Lots of the family was there, but it was kind of overwhelming for me. After taking lots of photos with the peeps, I passed out on my fancy changing pad.


I am so floppy and sleepy.


Little mohawk doggies that I missed


This is not what it looks like.


The clan celebrating the Year of the Dog


Resting after a hard day's work

3 comments:

Mrs. Brunostein said...

Happy Year of the Dog, Owen!

Anonymous said...

ooh did you go to santa monica or venice beach? i've been wanting to take my doggy on a different walk nearby :)

Mike said...

We went to Venice Beach at Washington and walked up past the paddle tennis courts, the body builders and the basketball courts. There were lots of doggies if your baby wants to make new friends.