Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Ah Mah's Back! With Presents!

Grandma's back from Thailand!
Who you looking at?

On Sunday, Ah Mah (mommy's mama) came back from Thailand and India. She stayed with me for the first week after I came home from the hospital, and then she went away for a month. She was very excited to see me. She came straight from the airport without even going home! And I was excited to see her too. I was smiling the whole time she was talking Thai to me. It sounded funny.

Ah Mah said that it was time for a haircut. It's a Chinese tradition, apparently. I thought she was going to shave my dome bald, but actually she only cut a little piece. Then Ah Gong (mommy's dad) cut a little piece. Then daddy cut a big piece. Mommy cut a piece too, and finally Uncle Nick got a bit of my hair. It took me a long time to grow that!


Me getting my hairs cut!

After my haircut
After my haircut. They didn't really cut that much. It just looks like it because my hair was wet.

Ah Mah brought me lots of presents back from my family in Thailand. I like the books in Thai that Aunty Yim bought for me. Some other day I'll have to put up some pictures of me reading the books. They're funny. I also got a few pieces of fancy gold jewelry. Too bad my ankles are so fat that the anklets don't fit me. Aunty has to exchange them for me when she goes back to Thailand next month.

Baby bling
Check it out!


Baby bling

All in all, I was very happy to see Ah Mah, and she promised to come visit again this weekend. Maybe I will get more bling.

No comments: