Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Leaky diapers

The last few nights, I have been really cranky because of leaky diapers. Since I have grown up so much, I've graduated from the newborn diapers to the stage 1 diapers. And because I've been eating so much, I have to pee more too. In fact, during my afternoon nap today, I slept on mommy and daddy's bed since mommy also wanted to nap with me... and I ended up wetting their bed.

Anyhow, these stage 1 diapers have not been doing their job very well. Mommy thinks that they are not fitting properly and we may have to try another brand. In the meantime, I have to sleep with a pad under me to protect the sheets... otherwise, there's more laundry for grandma to do.

I didn't think having a picture of me with my wet onesie would be appropriate, so here's another picture of me being cranky.

No comments: