Friday, February 24, 2006

Growth spurts

I'm 7 weeks old today and growing like a weed! To celebrate, mommy took me out shopping for new clothes! Actually, first she went shopping for herself. When we got to the grownup clothes store, I told her what I thought of that idea. I was grumpy at first, but she wasn't taking the hint. So I amped up the volume until she gave up and took me to Babies 'R' Us. I was much happier there. Now I have some bigger boy clothes! Maybe tomorrow I'll model some for you.

My growth so far
Shout out to the peds!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that you are too heavy to be a basketball player, maybe you can try out for a running back. Your daddy liked Tiki. Although pretty soon you will be able to compete for sumo wrestling...Yokozuna Owen...I like the sound of that

Anonymous said...

go owen! but where's the length part of that growth curve? :)

Mike said...

I'm about 53 cm, which is 10th percentile. Daddy's just too lazy to plot me out on the computer.

Anonymous said...

Aren't we forgetting the most important growth parameter...the HC. without that, what use is the weight and length, especially for development