Friday, February 10, 2006

Leaky Diapers 2: The Car Seat


Uncle Owen Wants You

Now that grandpa and grandma are gone, and daddy's at work, mommy's been taking me walking by herself. Yesterday we went to the grown up food store, and I was so relaxed. I slept all the way walking there and home. Since it was a nice day, when we got home, mommy just left me in my convertible with the top down. Unfortunately someone didn't put my pants on right, and when I came out for lunch, I left some of my poop in the car seat! I was so embarrassed! Not for myself, mind you, but for my over-educated parents who can't seem to put my diaper on right every time. So instead of napping with me in the afternoon, mommy had to figure out how to take off the upholstery in my wheels.

1 comment:

Mrs. Brunostein said...

ok - this is so cute, I had to write myself. Owen, you have grown so much, i just can't beleive it. and tell your parents not to worry, i'm having the same problem with Una's diapers. just this morning she leaked all over the boppie, my robe, the changing table, and the bed. it was everywhere! i blame the diapers, too! nan, i feel for you, taking care of Owen alone. we're going through the same thing! big hugs from Una's mom Rachel