Sunday, February 05, 2006

XL Party

This afternoon we went to mommy and daddy's friend's house for a party. There was some kind of big deal game going on, and daddy was excited to see it on his friend's fancy television.

An interesting thing happened at the party though. I met another baby for the first time. And she was a girl! She was a month older than me, and she definitely looked it. Daddy told me later that she was about 50% bigger than me.

Mommy put me down on the sofa next to her, and everyone was looking at us like they hadn't seen a baby before. We both started flailing our arms to catch the other's attention, but instead, we ended up hitting each other. Anyway, it's okay--I think she's cute. I hope daddy got her number for me.



The "other" baby. She's wearing socks on her hands.



Our parents have a similar taste in car seats



Daddy said this has something to do with my middle name

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww i missed seeing 2 babies yesterday too?