Tuesday, February 21, 2006

More gymtime and my second day of school

Mirror, mirror on the wall...
After daddy left for "work" today, I couldn't go back to sleep. So I went to work out at my gym. As soon as I got there, I noticed this shiny window that I hadn't seen before. And on the other side of it was this really, really good looking baby! I spent about 10 minutes trying to figure out who he could be. He was really interested in me too, but I couldn't find him after the workout.

AP Chemistry lesson
After my workout, mommy and I went back to school again. After my performance at my chemistry lesson last week, Cece decided that I was ready for AP Chemistry. I didn't even need to take the placement test. Who cares if I'm just starting to coo! I'm going to learn about Gibbs Free Energy! I think it has something to do with naptime.

No comments: