Monday, February 13, 2006

Noodles and my first Book Club



Yesterday morning, mommy and daddy took me out to meet Ah Gong (my mommy's dad) and Uncle Nick. We were supposed to go to the Chinese Temple in Chinatown but because of the Firecracker 10K Run, the police had closed the road so we couldn't get there. Too bad. Ah Gong decided that we should go out for noodles instead. The food looked so good, I wanted to have some. Mommy said she would make some for me later.



Later, mommy met up with the girls for Book Club, and I decided to tag along. They were discussing A Million Little Pieces. I'm not sure what all the hoo hah is all about, but everyone seems to have a lot to say about the book. I was so tired from being dragged place to place that I passed out on the floor.



Later when I woke up, Jen, Katie, and Erin took turns holding me. See how comfortable I was in Erin's arms? Maybe Erin should come hold me every day since I've been fussy lately.

No comments: