Sunday, February 12, 2006

My first hike

Yesterday we went hiking out in Altadena. Because it was such a hot day, I had to drag daddy's butt up the stream to the waterfall, but he agreed it was worth it in the end.


This was my first waterfall. It was really pretty.


Mommy packed lunch for me, and it was a good thing, because we were all hungry by the time we got to the waterfall.


I was pooped after a long walk and a long lunch.


I can't believe you made it, Daddy!


The grownup told these kids it was safe to drink the water from the stream because his mommy told him if the water goes over three rocks, it's clean. Daddy said he didn't think that was right. Later, the younger guy climbed up and was drawing on the walls of the canyon with a yellow pen. Daddy said he hopes he goes to the bathroom as often as I do tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope your daddy didn't eat all the SPAM musubis...what he did? I can't believe he didn't share, what a little piggy! Tell him to go running