Thursday, July 27, 2006

Baby Boom!

It's past time for me to give a shout out to some of my younger friends and family out there. Now that I'm almost 7 months old, here is some advice for the young 'uns:
  • Be good to your mommy since she's the one making you food
  • Every once in awhile, crack a smile... it'll make the adults go crazy
  • Crying will get you everywhere

Baby Alana
Baby Alana

Baby Miles
Baby Miles

Baby Eitan
Baby Eitan

Babies Bryce and Chase
The twin babies - Bryce and Chase

Baby Lani
Baby Lani

Baby Carly
Baby Carly

Baby Taylor
Baby Taylor

And we are still waiting for a picture of Baby Hayden, who was just born yesterday!

In a few months, I will have 2 more friends arriving: Baby Stoffer and Baby Leong. Then at the end of the year, we will be joined by Babies Kajikawa, Paz and Tsuchida. Wow, our parents have been very busy! Babies Sinkaset, Wannares, Kao, Davidson and Lin-Nguyen next year?

I hope I'll get to meet all of you babies sometime soon so I can pass on my wisdom in person!

No comments: