Sunday, July 16, 2006

Our humble abode

Mommy and Daddy finally finished decorating our new place yesterday. Since so many of you readers have requested to see pictures, Mommy decided that we would do a video tour for you.


Here is our living room, where I hang out on my exersaucer.


Our dining area and most importantly, the kitchen... where Mommy prepares yummy foods for me.


My room. If you look carefully, you can see me playing in my big boy crib. I'm so happy Mommy and Daddy finally put up my giraffes and elephants. I had missed them so much!


Mommy and Daddy's room. Nothing special here except for the machine that allows me to communicate with everyone on the blogosphere.

Hope you enjoyed the tour... if not, then you'll just have to come and visit us to see the real thing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HELLO!!

wow....it looks soooo nice!! i see all the boxes are gone now.....congrats! haha....well....it looks very warm and welcoming....good job on all the decorating...thanks for everything....take care.

nicky