Saturday, July 22, 2006

I want some goldfish

After bubbles the other day, I was sitting on the couch, playing with my ball.

Ball!
I think I'm getting it now.

Mommy and daddy were hungry so they poured some grownup snacks into a bowl for themselves. The snack looked like little goldfish! Mommy was eating next to me, and she looked like she was enjoying them. Now that I can eat grownup food (peas and carrots), I figured I would be entitled to try the goldfish.

I leaned in for a taste, and mommy looked like she was going to give one to me. She let me gum one a little.

Goldfish
Mmmm... goldfish...

But after letting me taste the flavor, she pulled it away and put it back in the bowl! How mean is that?

Where'd the goldfish go?
Where'd the goldfish go?

Sometimes I don't know about these grownups.

No comments: