Thursday, June 26, 2008

Aki Sunday at the Park

A few days ago, we left the house again.

Owen and Daddy put on red shirts. I don't know why I don't have one.

Showing off our colors
Showing off their colors

Dice-K Matsuzaka
Daddy, what are dice for?

I didn't get to go out with Daddy and Owen in the morning. Here are some pictures they took when they were out at Owen's favorite place.

Watching the divers
Owen looking into the tank

More divers
Owen's favorite people

Flower Hat Jellies
Looks yummy to me!

After Mommy and I picked up Owen and Daddy, we went to drop Owen off at a friend's house. Then we got to go to a big park with lots of people.

Before the game
We had to watch from way up high. We couldn't go on the grass.

Dark clouds over Fenway
The clouds were extra dirty

Grounds crew draining water off the tarp
Lots of guys were playing parachute on the grass

J.D. Drew and Kevin Youkilis
Daddy likes these two guys for some reason

Aki watching the baseball game
I woke up and watched the game.


It was more interesting than staring at the ceiling, which is what I usually do.

No comments: