Sunday, July 12, 2009

Day 12: Houston to Dallas

Today we left Ajji's house and drove to Dallas. On the way out of Houston, we stopped at Yasmin and her parents' house. Yasmin was my first friend in the whole world. She was born the day before me and lived next door to me at the hospital. It's been a while since I've seen her.

In the pool at the Steins' home
She has a pool!

After brunch with the Steins
And cool parents! Thanks for brunch!

Then it was off to Dallas. We fell asleep on the way so we missed the sightseeing highlight of the trip.

Highlight of our drive to Dallas
Sam Houston statue

In Dallas we drove straight to my cousins' house. They had lots of toys for me to play with and space to run around. I especially liked all their Percys. But then we had to go eat and I had to say goodbye to all the Percys.

Yongs and Chings
After dinner with my cousins

Daddy overrun by Yongs
Daddy overrun by the cousins

It was late by the time we got to the hotel, but we still had time for a performance on stage in our room...

Owen and Aki performing on stage at Westin Galleria Dallas
Flying Guitar on stage at the Westin Galleria

Tomorrow, the back roads to Amarillo!

No comments: