Friday, March 17, 2006

A Bath with Daddy on St. Patrick's Day

What did you do to my hair?
What did you do to my hair?

Daddy never bathes me, and today, he said he wanted to try. So he bathed me in the kitchen while mommy took a shower. Afterwards, he asked mommy what to put on my skin, and she said, "I just put vaseline all over his body." So that's just what daddy did. And in my hair. Now, I know I have cradle cap, but this is just ridiculous.

A fin Double fins

Also, I'm ten weeks old today, which means (1) I am 12 1/2 pounds, (2) I can sleep for about 5 or 6 hours in a row at night, and (3) I am that much closer to my first green beer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

little Owen looks so confused with his new hair do's... all lathered up in vaseline too??!! i should tell Nam to do the same since this dry weather is making his skin crack!