Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Where do you think you're going?

This morning, I ate breakfast and then spat up all over the place. Mommy thought my milk moustache looked funny, but you know, spit up leads to empty stomach which leads to hungry Owen which leads to crying Owen until mommy has to feed me again.

Got milk?
Got milk?

Then later daddy had gotten dressed, and was saying good bye to me and mommy on his way out the door. I was sitting in my chair, and I thought I would try to make him late for work. I smiled and put on my happy face, and daddy stopped in his tracks and had to play with me. He almost got a "ticket" for not moving our car when it was bathtime for the streets. I know how to manipulate him now! I can see it now. When I'm 16... "Daddy, can I have a car? [smile]"

Don't go to work!
Daddy, don't go to work! Stay and play with me!

When daddy came home, I was smiling and talking to him too. Mommy got jealous because I didn't smile or talk to her as much. But I can't smile and coo all day long! Tomorrow... "shots" and then mommy told me it's going to be girl's night out. I wonder if that includes me? I hope so.

No comments: