Sunday, March 05, 2006

Sunday's visitors

Lazy Sunday morning
Today, Ah Gong and Ah Mah came by to visit again with my Aunty Cee. It's a good thing because I didn't have anything to do in the morning.

With Uncle Ryan and Aunty Ying
Uncle Ryan and Aunty Ying came by too. Mommy thinks her hair looks like a movie star's.

Ah Gong and Ah Mah brought some yummy Thai food that I tasted later. The som tum (papaya salad) was really spicy.

Haven't you taken enough pictures yet? It's time to eat!
I am always happy when people come to visit... That is, as long as it doesn't get in the way of me eating!

Later Aunty Leng came by to make cupcakes with mommy. She wants to open a yummy shop in Thailand and make fancy treats. These were their first efforts. Aunty Leng's going to come back again on Thursday to work on her recipes.

No comments: