Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Visiting the Dentist and Book Club

Waiting for mommy
Here I am in the dentist's office a couple days ago. Mommy got her "teeth" cleaned, whatever those are. Daddy sat with me and held me while we waited patiently. Then daddy had to get a cleaning and a filling, and mommy waited with me. The nice dentists let me go to their lunch room to eat my lunch when mommy came out.

I like mommy and daddy's dentists, even if they claim I'm supposed to get a dental exam when I'm six months old. I'm not sure what they're going to see except my beautiful gums, but then again, they did give me two "toothbrushes" and some "toothpaste" so I like them anyway.

Mmm... turtle Facing out in my Bjorn

Some more photos from this week. My head control has been getting better, so mommy and daddy tried turning me around in my Bjorn to face out. So far, I'm not too excited about the prospect. I keep tilting my head back to see who's carrying me.


On Tuesday mommy went to another grownup book club. I was sleeping when we got there, so I didn't get to meet the hosts' daughter. She is very "into" babies. She was very happy to see me. She got really excited and tried to pick me up like one of her three dollies. Her mommy kept her from waking me up, but then again, it would have been nice to meet some more girls... :) As it was, I slept for seven hours that night. Book club is boring for baby Owen.

No comments: