Thursday, March 09, 2006

Doctor's visit (2 months)

Yesterday mommy and daddy took me to see the doctor again. She's so nice, and pretty too! I was showing off to her what I can do now. I was cooing, smiling, lifting my head up, and everything.

Pretty soon after the doctor was done, another lady came in. She had some plastic things with pointy tips. Mommy held my hand as this lady let those thingies bite me in the thigh! I cried a little, but since I'm a big boy, I let it go. Afterwards, I got some stickers to put where the thingies bit me.

I don't want to talk about what happened
I don't want to talk about what happened

Stickers are small consolation
Two of my stickers

By the evening, I had forgotten all about it. I took a nap for almost 6 hours. While I was sleeping, mommy went out with some friends and left daddy alone with me. I would have complained, but she was back before I woke up.

Today has been much better. No plastic insect bites. I am even starting to say my name a little bit. "O!" "O!" Daddy also claims that I said "daddy" even though that was probably an accident or gas or something. I meant to say "Daddy, give me to mommy so I can eat!"

Tonight, Auntie Leng is coming back to do more baking with mommy. She talks to me in Thai, which I love!

1 comment:

Mrs. Brunostein said...

Owen, you're so brave. I got bit by those thingys too. Ouch!