Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Hanging out


I went to school again today, but mommy forgot to sign me up for more classes. I had no homework when I got home. I just got to hang out with mommy and daddy. Good luck, huh?

When we got home, daddy was playing with me, and I was in a good mood, smiling and gurgling. So mommy left us at home while she went to the diaper store by herself. I think it was the first time mommy went out without me! I guess grandma used to walk me without mommy, but I was asleep when that happened so I never noticed. Anyway, no sooner did mommy walk out the door than I started crying. Play time was over. And no mommy in sight! What were we going to do??!!

Well, daddy gave me some of his milk (I still can't figure out where he gets it from). That relaxed me for a little while until mommy came home. Lucky she didn't go far! I don't think I'm going to be ready for "baby-sitters" any time soon.

No comments: