Monday, March 20, 2006

A Weekend Walk and a Sleepover with More Cupcakes

Sorry I've been a little behind in my writing. Mommy has carpal tunnel, and daddy's been on night shift, so I've been having a hard time finding someone to type for me. Don't worry though... I have been up to my usual schedule of meeting new people, walking around the city, and developing new skills, so once I get a chance to tell the folks what to write, you'll get to find out about them.

On Saturday we went for a walk in downtown Culver City. Mommy and daddy took me to have some BBQ. I'm not sure I liked the smoke of the restaurant, but we sat outside, and I had a good time taking in the nice weather.

A walk downtown
Here we are outside the Santa Maria BBQ restaurant.

I like this place!
We had a good conversation before the food came out. Here I am, cooing and talking about how much I like walks.

Doggies
One of the reasons I like taking walks is because I get to see neat sights. Like these little doggies who looked funny. They were kind of scared of me.

That night, Aunty Leng and Aunty Kathy came by to visit. We had a sleepover together! We stayed up making cards and eating pizza. The next day, when we got up, we made cupcakes. Yummy! At least, mommy told me they were yummy. She says Aunty Leng is getting quite good at baking.

Uncle Billy and Aunty Kathy
Uncle Billy and Aunty Kathy. They are soooo silly!

More of Aunty Leng's cupcakes
More of Aunty Leng's cupcakes. Strawberry, Oreo, and something I don't know what.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

those funny doggies are boston terriers owen! they are good with kids but can be naughty sometimes. i should know, i have to scold at least one at the park every day!