Friday, March 31, 2006

Exercise Time

First things first... Happy Cesar Chavez Day!

Because it was Cesar Chavez Day, daddy got to play hooky and stay home from work. But instead of letting him play with me, mommy left him snoozing while she took me to a new exercise class called Stroller Strides. She met up with a group of other mommies for a power walk in Santa Monica. The weather called for rain, so they met up inside the mall. We walked around the mall and did some exercises. I got to meet some other babies, but I'm still the youngest one. Mommy's really excited about the group. Maybe if we go again on Monday, she'll bring the camera and take some pictures.

In other news, I'm 12 weeks old today! Vitals-- weight: 13 pounds, 6 ounces. Head circumference: 39 cm. Length: daddy didn't wake up sleeping baby to measure me. Thanks daddy!

Twelve Weeks of Owen

No comments: