Sunday, March 26, 2006

Brunch and the Promenade

On Saturday mommy and daddy took me to Uncle Mike and Aunty Monica's place for brunch. The food smelled yummy--Belgian waffles and eggy casserole! I slept for most of the morning, but as people came in, I started to wake up. Of course, I was the life of the party.

Me and Canada
Me and Aunty Canada

Mommy makes silly faces
Mommy makes silly faces. Aunty Monica and Uncle Mike are the ones in the background.

In these pictures I'm wearing the overalls that Uncle Mike and Aunty Monica got me from Guatemala. Daddy took it out of the pile of too big clothes, but I think I like it so much, I want it to be part of the starting clothes rotation!

Later we went to the Promenade to shop for some birthday presents for my cousins. I saw this funny looking dog there. Daddy said it looks like an Ewok, whatever that is.

Ewok-like dog
Ewok like dog

Chinese Acrobat

I also saw this Chinese guy flipping bowls onto his head. Daddy didn't want to watch because he's been doing the same act for like 8 years now, but since I've only been around for a couple of months, he let me watch him.

No comments: