Thursday, March 30, 2006

Breaking the Routine

Tossing and Turning
Here I am taking one of my catnaps during the day

I have apparently become a critter of routine. I fall asleep around 6:30 pm and sleep for 6 hours or so. Then after partying for an hour, I go back to sleep until 5 or 6 am. Nap in the morning. Nap in the afternoon. Bath. Then sleep. It's a tough schedule, and I keep having to push mommy and daddy to stick to it.

This week, though, I broke my schedule to take mommy and daddy out to dinner. I wanted to see Aunty Vivian before she moves away. Dinner was fun! Actually, I slept through it, but mommy and daddy had a good time.

Afterwards we went out to Uncle Jimmy and Aunty Irene's new house. Here I am meeting Aunty Irene's baby. He has a lot of hair. Much more than me. Later I found out he's a crazy doggy named Gizmo.

Meeting Gizmo and His Mommy

In this picture, Gizmo is trying to wiggle his way out of his mommy's arms to meet me. I was grumpy because I had just woken up.

Gizmo!

Because Gizmo was too happy to see me, Uncle Jimmy put him in the kitchen, behind a baby gate. Poor Gizmo.

Me and the Ladies

Anyway, that meant I didn't have competition for the girls' attention. In this picture, Aunty Vivian is holding me while Aunty Kathy is trying to get me to sing the USC fight song. As if! Didn't you see what I'm wearing in the first picture?

I had a lot of fun, and I got to stay up past my bedtime! That meant chaos the rest of the night for mommy and daddy, but whatever, it was worth it.

In other news, mommy went to another consignment sale today and bought me a new chair! It lets me sit up without being held. Daddy says it's like my throne. Here I am, surveying my kingdom.

Bumbowen
You're mine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you think that is your throne...wait until you get to sit on the "Great Ceramic White Throne"...now that's relief